If you are in need of reliable and high-quality surgical services, you can depend on the professionals at Klamath Surgery Center. We are a family owned and operated business that strives to ensure your comfort and satisfaction with our work.
Procedures & Specialties
- General Surgery - In General Surgery we can treat anything from specific injuries and trauma, to deformity and disease. We can provide relief when other therapies or medications are not effective. When you are in need of diagnostic services such as biopsies or specific treatments such as hernia repair or excisions Klamath Surgery Center will be right for you.
- Colonoscopy - When it is time for your recommended screening, Klamath Surgery Center offers a worry free colonoscopy experience. Under mild sedation our physicians and highly trained medical staff will use the most up to date technology and techniques to make this procedure go as smoothly as possible and produce minimal discomfort. Klamath Surgery Center offers an advanced screening without the higher cost of a hospital experience.
- Gynecology - We offer health care for women, including diagnosis and treatments of disorders affecting the female reproductive system. A full range of gynecological surgery care for women of all ages. We offer safe surgeries with faster recovery times.
- Oculoplastic Surgery - Our surgeons provide oculoplastic surgeries such as eyelid lift (blepharoplasty), ptosis (droopy eyelids), inwardly turned eyelid (entropion), outwardly turned eyelid (ectropion), skin cancer and eyelid lesions. Whether you want to improve your appearance or are experiencing functional problems with your eyelids, eyelid surgery can rejuvenate the area surrounding your eyes.
- Ophthalmic Laser Surgery - Our surgeons can treat vision-robbing diseases such as glaucoma, macular degeneration and diabetic retinopathy. They can also make a patient’s existing vision crisper and clearer. We offer outpatient procedures such as Laser Iridotomy, it treats narrow-angle glaucoma; Selective Laser Trabeculoplasty (SLT) and Argon Laser Trabeculoplasty (ALT), that treat open-angle glaucoma; and YAG laser, which treats cloudiness of the artificial intraocular lens (this can develop months or even years after cataract surgery). No preparation is necessary for these types of procedures and patients may resume normal activities immediately.
- Ophthalmologic Surgery - Cataract surgery. A very common cause of visual impairment in older adults is age-related cataract. If cataracts limit your daily activities, such as reading, driving or watching television, speak with your doctor about scheduling surgery. With new technological advances, cataract surgery today is faster, more effective and more comfortable for the patient. Cataract surgery is the most successful surgery. Over 95 percent of cataract surgeries are performed without complications and result in a significant improvement in vision.
There are a variety of conditions that may call for eye surgery, from cosmetic changes to vision-saving procedures. Improved quality of life. Cataract surgery, eye muscle (strabismus) surgery, glaucoma surgeries, pterygium surgery.
- Podiatry Surgery- Foot and ankle problems can force you to lead a much less active lifestyle. And a sedentary lifestyle is one of the worst things you can do for your overall health. If you have problems with your feet or ankles we offer treatments from experienced physician for every bone, joint, muscle and ligament.